Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sew Crazy!

I need to work on posting more often. ehh.

So being pregnant has made me quite crafty. I am constantly thinking of new projects I want to do and make for the baby! So I figured I would share the things I have made and the things that I want to make!

So first off, I am experimenting with making my own diapers!

Don't ask why the diaper is wrapped around our Wii... haha



I'm not crazy about this pattern for the diapers, it makes a really wide diaper. I will probably be looking around for a different pattern. But nonetheless, I am having a blast sewing diapers! 

I am anxiously awaiting Monday when we find out the sex of the baby! I have warned my fiance that I am going to be sewing like crazy once I know what kind of material I can buy! Here is a list of things I would like to make for baby's nursery: 
  • Curtains
  • Crib bumpers
  • Crib sheets 
  • Crib skirt
  • Changing pad cover 
  • Pail liner 
  • Wet bags
The list could probably go on an on. I am pretty excited! I just learned that you can buy fabric online. So I will be buying lots of that. 

So, be looking forward to lots of sewing projects in the future. Hopefully I can get started on the nursery stuff as soon as Tuesday. 


4 comments:

  1. You are sooooo crafty! It's amazing! Making your own cloth diapers has got to be an award-worthy skill, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You give me way to much credit! It was one of the hardest things I've made. It took me all day to make! The second one however only took me about 2 hours. I haven't always been so crafty, I don't know what's come over me!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You are super mom! Great job! New follower from Super Stalker Sunday! Love for you to follow back!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete