Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Help with my registry, PLEASE! :)

I am having the HARDEST time deciding how exactly I want to set up my baby registry. I know I want to get a lot of cloth diapering items that regular stores such as Walmart and Target just won't have. But, I also want regular baby shower gifts as well.

I am familiar with myregistry.com, but I really don't like how the website is set up, and I'm afraid that some of the older, less technological savvy guests might get confused and not be able to use it.

I am completely clueless to this sort of thing. Is it appropriate to register at two different stores?

Also, I know exactly what type of items I want when it comes to cloth diapering, but aside from that, I am kind of clueless as to what else I should register for! I know the big items, and the big toys like a bouncer, vibrating chair, etc.. but what else should I be putting on my registry? What are some items that you use/used with your baby that you couldn't have lived without?

Sorry about all the questions, but I figured if anyone can give great advice it is you all!

Side note 

So I got the cutest things in the mail today. Like seriously, this is the cutest diaper I think I have yet.



This is my Charlie Banana. I am in love with this diaper already. It is so soft on the inside and all the prints are so adorable. I am registering for tons of these for my baby shower. 


I also got this one today. I always feel safe buying a BumGenius 4.0 because I have never heard a bad thing about it. But, I have to say, if the Charlie Bananas work anything as close to how I know the BG will work, I probably won't invest in too many more BumGeniuses. Because, as I said before. I am in love with Charlie Banana!  

No comments:

Post a Comment